Posted by: kedi | 2008-12-05

Painful abdominal

Dear Doc,

i am a 30 year old without a child, but I am suffering from a very unusual pain especially on my thighs and the two sided that I could say maybe my ovaries situated. I have pains like needled on my inner thighs especially when I wore straight cut pants I feel like I could just go back home change as this pain is constant not severe but very irritating please help as I can' t seem to wore anything that' s really my size as I have to wear loose outfit that makes me not professional this is being going on for the passed one and half year with no break through please just clarify what' s this,as painkillers don' t do a lot.

I can't say what this is. You need to see a doctor for an examination.