Question
Posted by: Beee | 2010/01/06

Painful abdomen and sides, pelvis

Early in December I had some cramping below the abdomen in the right, i thought it was appendix. Went for a sonar but they checked the ovaries, tubes, the kidneys, the appendix and all the other organs in the pelvic are etc and said they cant see a problem. However last week again I had severe cramps all over my abdoment, sides and pelvic area. I took Krampdruppels, rooilavental, and then changed to Bevispas and Spasmo caluse. Is it possible that winds can be causing so much cramping ?? I also suffer from terrible heartburn. What can it be? Should I go for cancer test? I had cervical cancer test done three months ago and it was clean.

Hallo Beee
It could be due to constipation or irritable bowel syndrome or even referred pain from a peptic ulcer. Rather let your doctor examine you and decide whether they should check for an ulcer or do further tests to exclude bowel inflammation.

1
Posted by: cyberdoc | 2010/01/06

Hallo Beee

Reply to cyberdoc