Question
Posted by: Goaty | 2010/06/04

Painful

This sound SO stupid - I actually can''t believe I put this down on paper..
My husband and I (we''ve been together for more than 17 years) have a wonderful sex life. A few times we tried the -anal way- but really it hurts so much! It look so nice and easy in the porn movies - why can''t I get it right? My husband understand 100% but I know he want to try it,. Is it only me????

with anal sex you need to use a lot of lubrication. additionally, your body needs to warm up to the idea of anal sex. try first by inserting a finger and gradually increase with size. after a few weeks your anus will be 'warmed p' to the feelings.

3
Posted by: zoz | 2010/06/05

Boys just doing as they wish''
June 04 2010 at 08:59PM Get IOL on your
mobile at m.iol.co.za

A 14-year-old boy was arrested in the Ngqeleni area of Transkei on Friday after performing illegal circumcisions on six youths, the Eastern Cape health department said.

He would be charged under the province''s circumcision laws, spokesman Sizwe Kupelo said.

The six were the same age as he was.

" This boy, according to police, has been wanted for similar offences for the last three years, meaning he started this thing at ten [years of age]"  Kupelo said.

" This really calls for community members, traditionalists, to re-look at this thing, because it''s no longer a customary ritual, it''s something else: boys just doing as they wish." 
Continues Below & #8595 

Reply to zoz
Posted by: sexologist | 2010/06/05

Reply to sexologist
Posted by: XXX | 2010/06/04

It is quite understandable that it will hurt-it is not " made"  for sex after all.Just go slow and use lots of lubrication.
Anything you see in blue movies will always look great ie big boobs/do it for hours/big penis etc etc BUT is rather artificial and aided with pills and the like.

Reply to XXX