Question
Posted by: kirsten | 2011-02-07

pain - worried

I keep getting this pain that goes from my right eye to the back of my head and ends just above my neck and also in my ear, but all only on the right side. when this happens i battle to focus with my eye, my ear feels blocked and sore and my head feels like something is squeezing it. it''s very sore and i battle to balance properly and focus. i often feel dizzy, like my head and body are floating or about to fall. i''m 26 and i''ve had my eyes checked and do wear glasses so dont think it''s anything to do with that. i really can''t afford to get tests etc done right now so i hope it''s nothing serious. do you have any idea what this could be?

Hallo Kirsten
It could be a type of Migraine you are getting. Best to let a neurologist check it out or ask your GP to do a basic neurology examination and try migraine preventative or treatment medication.

1
Posted by: Cyberdoc | 2011-02-08

Hallo Kirsten