Question
Posted by: Janine | 2012-01-16

Pain without periods

I have had an endometrium ablation 18 months ago and for the last 12 months I have extremely painful aches(stomach/back/right leg) whenever I am supposed to ovulate, pms and when I am supposed to have my period. Have been for many laparoscopies and my endometrioses gets lazered into my ligaments. My endometrioses sits very close between my anus and vagina. During these times it is very painfull to have a stool and it feels as if my stomach has to go 3x a day. Plse give me your opinion.

Severe endometriosis as you have is often difficult to treat. Medical therapy, e.g. Tridomose, may help.

1
Posted by: gynaedoc | 2012-01-19