Question
Posted by: Racoon | 2011-09-13

Pain with ovulation - sterilised

Dear Doc

I had my tubes tied a year ago with the birth of our third child and was breastfeeding until about 2 months go. Since my cycle restarted I have been experiencing quite a lot of pain with ovulation, most likely linked to my VonWillebrands and bleeding into the abdominal cavity. Is there a pill which I can take which will not affect my blood hemostasis, but will stop ovulation? many thanks!

The oral contraceptive would do this. You would have to check with your doctor whether you can take this with the VonWillebrands.

1
Posted by: gynaedoc | 2011-09-20