Posted by: Samantha | 2010-01-27

Pain with Deep Penetration

When my partner and I have sex in " deep penetrative"  positions like me on top or my feet at he' s ears. It hurts like mad!
There is nothing wrong with me gyneacologically, as I have been for a check up within this last month.

What could it be. The pain is sharp and severe.

There are several causes that can cause pain on intercourse. The most common is lack of lubrication or a degree of vaginismus (muscular spasms of the muscles of the vagina). Medically there are many causes eg. irritated or infected remnants of the hymen (in young woman), episiotomy scars, Bartholin's gland infection, infections of the vagina and bladder, and endometriosis. I would suggest you speak to your doctor about the situation.

Posted by: Lovie | 2010-02-07

I also have the same problem when we have sex. It feels likes something is pushing my stomache ' up' ! Or the bottom of whatever my stomache is. It is excrutiating! I don' t know how to discribe to my doctor.
I am actually very sexual.. But everytime i have intercourse it is hell. I just started masturebating myself.

Reply to Lovie
Posted by: ding dong | 2010-02-04

comediane your jokes are lousy. so stop it. sammy my gf has the same problem and it wories me because it looks very bad when it happens. see a gynea may be there is more to your problem

Reply to ding dong
Posted by: Comedianne | 2010-01-28

Let me tell you a joke, a patient goes to a doctor and say it hurts when i do this, the doctor said stop doing that! dahh stop with the deep penetration it hurts severey akere, then you need enough you can take, you don' t have to take everything at once you know, leave some left overs aint no sin in that....

Another joke, a patient goes to the doctor and starts complaining, my whole body is sore, my back he touches his back "  eina"  my head and so forth forth, the poor doctor said "  you broke your finger dah"  people stop it,

Reply to Comedianne