Question
Posted by: Waees | 2010/04/16

Pain while making love

Hi Doctor,

I am married now for almost 4 months and before that I had never made love to anyone. The problem now is that everytime my husband and I make love my vag!na burns like hell, I dont know if that is a common condition found in many women. Should I be worried about cervical cancer as I am a smoker?

It sounds like you are not sufficiently lubricated. You should have lots of foreplay and try KY jelly. You should have regular pap smears which will detect any changes in the cervix early.

4
Posted by: Waees | 2010/04/23

It hurts after he ejaculates, that is when the burn starts. Could it be that I am maybe allergic to semen? I am 24.

Thanks for the help guys

Reply to Waees
Posted by: alison | 2010/04/22

tell your husband to go slower,a dn use lots of KY jelly
(go to the loo beforehand if you need too)

Reply to alison

Posted by: Doc | 2010/04/16

How old are you?
Does it burn throughout sexual intercourse, or only initially, or only afterwards?

Reply to Doc