Question
Posted by: Deon van Vuuren | 2012/04/23

pain when urinate and in the side of uper legs (bend)

can u please give advice. I.m 51 years old. I have a problem to urinate, is not easy flowing. and i get pains in both my upper legs in the bend, (sides). could it be my bladder or testicals or maybe the prostate? How do I no?

Deon

It is possible that you have inflammation and enlargement of your prostate gland. You will have to consult your doctor for an examination and treatment. In most cases, the enlargement of the prostate is due to infection and it can easily be treated with a course of antibiotics and anti-inflammatory medication.