Question
Posted by: Sharon Ghallale | 2010/05/18

PAIN WHEN SWALLOWING

i have had this problem for the last three days - after i swallow let it be food or cooldrink or something warm - i get this sharp pain across my back in my chest - i have taken eno''s thinking it might be heartburn (would be the first time) and now a pharmist has prescribed Landoloc OTC - hmmm worried cos it does not seem to be going away. Please help?

Hallo Sharon
You may have a peptic ulcer or inflammation of the esophagus. If the medication the pharmacist gave you does not help, you may need to get a gastroscopy (scope examination) to see what exactly the problem is. Your GP can organize this for you

2
Posted by: Momof3 | 2010/05/18

Hi Sharon

if its been there for 3 days its time to see a GP or the Dr at your local clinic.

Reply to Momof3
Posted by: Cyberdoc | 2010/05/18

Hallo Sharon