Posted by: ally | 2012-02-28

pain when eating

Since yesterday i experience pain when try to swallow. it is not my throat but when the food go down i feel a pain on my chest.
last night while i was sleeping i felt a pain underneath my lefthand chest.

I am a woman of 45 years old. Not obese.

I could hardly eat today as i got this feeling in my chest.only had poridge today,when i drink coffee it feel like it get stuck in my chest.

Can you please advise what this uncomfortable feeling is. do i need to worry or to see a dr .CAN IT BE a wind????

It is possible that you have a gastric ulcer or gastric reflux but you will have to consult a doctor as soon as possible, to rule eschemic heart disease out as a possible cause for your pain. Please do not be too concerned but do not postpone your visit to your doctor.