Question
Posted by: MAL | 2009-07-23

PAIN UNDER RIGHT BREAST

I have pain under my right breast (the ribcage area). I am 34 yrs old female. My dr said it was distended intestines/colon, which he showed me from an x-ray. A few days ago it was very bad I had to hold my breath. It lasted for at least a minute, it was a rippling, " raw nerve"  sort of pain....Mr dr said to stay away from bread and buns, coke, caffeine etc....pls advise. I think it could be my liver or gall bladder....I do not drink alcohol or eat fatty foods excessively.

Expert ImageArchive

Hi Mal

I agree with you, evaluating your gall bladder for stones, by having an ultrasound would be a good idea.

Kevin

1
Posted by: TREVEN | 2009-10-28

I HAVE PAIN AT THE BASE OF MY STERNUM JUST UNDER MY RIB CAGE AREA.I AM A 36 YEAR OLD MALE

Reply to TREVEN