Question
Posted by: Bianca | 2009/10/14

pain under ribs

I have been having a strange re-occuring pain under my ribs on the righthand side of my abdomen. It seems worse at night when laid down. Sometimes accompanied by nausea. Although I can feel the pain is in my gut, it almost feels vaguely muscular, like a little muscle pulling in my colon?
What could this be?
I am female, 30.

Hi Bianca
You may have inflammation of the gall bladder or a peptic ulcer with referring pain to the side or even something in the kidney. Please ask your doctor to examine you and decide whether you need a sonar or other examinations.

1
Posted by: cyberdoc | 2009/10/14

Hi Bianca

Reply to cyberdoc