Posted by: Doris | 2009-03-04

Pain under foot

I am experiencing an extremely sore foot and at times the heel. The pain is under the right foot and I cannot seem to get rid of it except for taking pain killers which i don' t want to carry on doing.

I have rubbed it with Fastum Cream and on another occassion I have put Voltaren patches underneath the foold and covered with a bandage. The next morning is it find for an hour or so and then the pain returns. My foot is swollen. In the mornings after sleeping the foot is not swollen.

I feel I need to see a specialist that deals with feet.

Expert ImageArchive

Dear Doris

The symptoms you are describing could be a number of different conditions so I suggest that you do go and see a podiatrist or even your doctor who can do a proper examination and help treat it.

Posted by: Bonolo | 2009-03-04

Hi Doris
I would suggest you visit your orthopaedic and ask for the MRI Screening, this will definitely determined the problem. My posting earlier i described my problem and it seem similar with yours, for me it has been found out that i have Bone TB, apparently its a tumor (not sure) lying in between a muscle and a bone, thus the pain at the bottom of my feet.

Reply to Bonolo