Posted by: Jane | 2009-04-03

Pain under breast

Hi there,

I have been experiencing some pain almost like tightness (someone pressing down on me) from above my breast all the way to my lower back. It comes and goes, it doesn' t all hapen at the same time, like now i feel a tightness like i swallowed something but it hasn' t gone all the way down. so i drank a glass of water but still feel it. I also have back pain. It' s been like this for a while maybe a month, at first i thought it was indigestion, so i' ve been taking tums.
do these symptoms sound familiar to anyone?

The pain that you are experiencing can be due to back pain that radiates to the front or gastric reflux. I suggest that you consult your doctor for a thorough examination, as well as a stress ECG, if he/she is concerned about a possible cardiac problem.

Kind regards