Question
Posted by: Navitha | 2012-04-24

Pain - umbilical region

I''ve had pain in and around my umbilical region for the past 10 years. I''ve had my gall blader removed, a hysterectomy, appendix removed, been to several specialists incl a urologist, gastrologists, gynaecologists, neurologists and a psychiatrist. however no one seems to be able to help me with this pain. it hurts to shower, sleep and sometimes even my clothing causes pain. some weeks are worse than others. i

Navitha

I suggest that you consult a specialist at your nearest pain clinic. There is medication available that can alleviate chronic pain, like a combination of Trepiline, Neurontin and Jurnista.