Posted by: Thehman | 2009-04-29

Pain Tranferrance

Hi there not sure what you think but my wife and I have a wierd situation when we have sex no matter what if she hasa any pain before hand gaurenteed I have it after and most of the time she doesn' t tell me about it. Is this kind of thing more common than I think? please let me know

no it is not a common occurence. its possible that due to poor lubrication, your wife could have pain during intercourse and as a result of the decreased lubrication and friction thereof , it causes you to have pain afterwards.

Posted by: Thehman | 2009-05-01

ok that I understand allowme to clarify what I meant I am referring to a simple thing like if she has a headache or lower back ache before hand when we have finished she is fine and I have the pain and symptoms

Reply to Thehman