Posted by: Audrey | 2009-04-29

Pain - Top of (r) leg in bend

HI, I' ve been having pains in my right leg, near the top, inbetween where the leg bends, the pain has been coming and going for a few months now, and I' ve noticed it seems to get worse after walking for long periods and at night while trying to sleep - I just can' t get comfortable, sometimes I feel a pain also just behind my right knee, I would like to know if this sounds like a ' hip'  problem...and if there is a Chiro. near Ruimsig (Roodepoort area) that I could go and see about this problem.

Expert ImageChiroDoc

Hi Audrey
It could possibly be your back - but a physical examination is necessary to determine the actual nature and possible cause of the problem. Call our office at 058 3034571 for a referral to someone in the Roodepoort area.