Question
Posted by: flower | 2010/05/19

Pain, Pain go away

I have a very bad pain that feels like sharp pains. They occur on my left side, just under my boob/rib cadge and spread to the side of my back and top left sholder. The pain gets worse the deeper i take my breath. I am extremely bloated and tender on the left side and it feels like there is a HUGE air bubble inside me putting pressure under my left rib cage, however i am not gassy.

what is this pain and should i be concerned.

I am 32 years of age , female and this pain and symptoms have been reoccuring.

please help

Dear Flower
Pain in that area could be from the lower part of the lung or the colon or the spleen (pneumonia, lung pleura inflammation, spastic colon, colon infection, spleen enlargement). You will have to go for an examination as x/rays may be needed.

3
Posted by: flower | 2010/05/19

sorry forgot to add, that this pain hurts at night time as well especially when lying down and i have to get up, it is almost like i can feel something like a air bubble moving down and pushing my organs out the way.

i dont have a problem with my stools and go regularly and they look normal.

Reply to flower
Posted by: Cyberdoc | 2010/05/19

Dear Flower

Posted by: Cyberdoc | 2010/05/19

Dear Flower