Question
Posted by: SWEETY | 2008/09/11

PAIN ON TOP OF FEET

I have a lot of pain on top of both my feet at the " joints'  especially when I am sleeping. I have fibromyalgiaand not sure if this is part of it. Could you please give me an idea as to what to expect if I go to a specialist as I am very nervous as the pain is so strong and the next day it is gone for a few days before it is back again.Please give me abit of advice

Expert ImageArchive

Dear Sweety

Fibromyalgia is a complicated condition which often causes foot pain. This something that should be addressed by a specialist and will almost certainly be controlled with medication. I'm sorry, this does go out of my area but don't be afraid to see a specialist or inform yourself on the internet as to the condition and how to treat it.

Chris