Question
Posted by: Sara | 2010/12/05

Pain on side

Hi doc,
I have been experiencing some discomfort. the pain is on the right just above my vagina. (close to my ovaries - I thnk) I have been to a gyna did a scan and nothing was detected Pap smear also clear. The pain is intermitted coms and goes and not just around the tme of my period. I am not sexually active, I am on Yasmin and Im 32. Any other suggestions as nothing was detected in my last gynae visit (this was about 6 months ago)

It may not be a gynae problem. It could be a spastic colon. See your GP to decide how to proceed.

1