Question
Posted by: Sam | 2011/06/01

Pain on right side

I am a 30 year old female, who is not pregnant, but not on the pill. I have had a strange pain on my lower right side for a while, it used to come and go, but it has been persistent since yesterday. It''s a dull pain, near my right ovary area, which increases when I urinate, I also seemed to be urinating more frequently yesterday. The pain is tolerable most of the time, however there were a few moments yesterday where the pain increased for no apparent reason, to a point where I couldn''t tolerate the pain. My gynae can only see me in a months time, should I wait for him or go and see my GP? I had a cyst removed last year and the pain feels similar to the pain I experienced with the cyst, apart from the added discomfort when urinating (it is also definitely not my bladder, as it only hurts on my far lower right side) What could be wrong? Please help!

See your GP. It could be a bladder infection, but you would need an examination and further tests to make a diagnosis.

3

Posted by: Sam | 2011/06/04

It is definitely not ovulation, at 30 I am fully aware of how ovulation feels

Reply to Sam
Posted by: PJ | 2011/06/04

Sounds like Ovulation.

Reply to PJ