Question
Posted by: Rona | 2011/09/02

Pain on pubic bones

Hello, I am now 36 weeks pregnant and have these terrible pains in pubic bones especially when I turn over in bed or when I try to stand up or sit down and even when I am walking. It does not end there, I can feel the pain on my butt cheeks but its as if it is deep down in the bones even there. Also my hands are paining, bones again, I find it difficult to open lids at nigjt and it gets worse in the mornings.

What could this be?

Stretching of the ligaments is part of pregnancy and this is probably what is happening.

1