Question
Posted by: VK | 2010/05/20

Pain on lower spine

Hi there, I am a 26 year old woman. For the last two weeks or so, i have experienced pain in my mid to lower spine, especially in the mornings when i wake up and in the evenings, especially when i bend either forward or back. At first, the pain felt concentrated on the spine, almost like its on the surface on the spine, and on one side of one particular vertabra. Now it seems like more of a distributed pain, with spine being the " centre"  of the pain. It feels very stiff. Any idea what this could be? What kind of doctor should i see?

Expert ImageOsteopath

Hello VK,
Please consult your nearest Osteopath who will give you a thorough evaluation complete with diagnosis. For more information on osteopathy visit www.osteogoodhealth.com

1
Posted by: osteopath | 2010/05/20

Hello VK,

Reply to osteopath