Posted by: 1st time mom to be | 2009-03-31

pain on left side

Hi , i am 21 weeks pregnant and i have this terrible pain on the left of my body - the same place your appedix is but just on the opposite side - left not right side. Is this something i should be worried about or is it normal?
Only seeing my gynea in 2 weeks - so any advice would be great. Thank y ou

It could be stretching of the ligaments. If you are worried, phone your doctor.

Posted by: Lele | 2009-03-31

I also had that pain when i was on your stage but on my right the baby was putting too much pressure on that side and it took about 3 weeks until I brushed my tummy and speak to the baby asking her to move then she move same time and i was watching it was incredible,maybe you should try communicating to your baby as well

Reply to Lele