Posted by: sweety | 2008-11-06

Pain on left hand side of chest

I am 44yrs old and have pain from time to time on the left hand side of my chest coming and going. I am a bit worried but also scared as to what can be wrong. I am a bit overweight 121kg' s and I am tryeing to loose weight which is very difficult. Please give a more or less idea as to what can be possibley wrong with me as I am am aware that some time or other I wil have to consulty me GP.

Hallo Sweety
Pain in the chest can be due to heart problems, lung infection or inflammation of the chest muscles. I think consulting your GP is a good idea

Posted by: Stu...... | 2008-11-06

You heart and not hard!
If it a good idea to check you Heart

Reply to Stu......
Posted by: Hard | 2008-11-06

You hard is on the left side. Off to your GP!
You are overweight!
Have a look at that pump for yours!!!

Reply to Hard