Question
Posted by: kkk | 2009/04/14

PAIN ON HIP BONE

Almost two years ago I was involved in a car accident and last year I gave birth to a baby after giving birth every morning when I wake up I got a pain on my right hip i can barely walk I went to my GP and he sent me for xrays and revealed that there was some small fracture and he wrote a prescribtion and said if that medication does not work he then refer me.I could not take that medication as I am still breast feeding what should I do?

Expert ImageHealthy Bones

Dearkkk
Please ask your doctor to refer you to an orthopaedic surgeon and also discuss the fact with him that you cannot take medication that is unsafe for your baby.