Question
Posted by: Helen | 2011/02/23

Pain on entering of intercoarse

my baby is almost 9 months old i had a papsmeer at the 6 week checkup and everything is fine but when my husband enters me it burns like hell and is painfull we use lubrucation whAT CAN THE PROBLEM BE?

It sounds like a problem of lubrication, unless there was some trauma at the time of delivery. See if you can get St John's wort drops. This sometimes helps if you rub in on the vaginal entrance.

2
Posted by: Lindz | 2011/02/24

Hi Helen, i think you should visit a gynea and he''ll know what to give you. i used to have the same problem and i got some antibiotics from the doc and everything was all right. Sometimes it cause by too much yeast in our bodies or it may be an infection.

Wait for the doc''s reply and take it from there.

Good luck!

Reply to Lindz