Question
Posted by: SHALLA | 2012/08/27

pain next to hip bone

my fiance has pain on his right side next to his hip bone going down his upper upper thigh(where it seems the leg is attached to the jock area). he says it becomes numb and painfull when he moves his right leg. I have coxflam but want to know before i give it to him, if it even is a muscle. what do you think.
regards shalla

Shalla

Yes, it is possible that he has injured a muscle. He can use Coxflam, as it is a very effective anti-inflammatory. Heat, followed by a compress are also very valuable in treating muscle strain. If there is no improvement, you will have to consult a doctor for an examination.