Question
Posted by: Zan | 2008/08/14

Pain near the breasts

I keep on having this sharp pain, just below my left breast, its like its within the rib cage. And i also experience a burning sensation in the area between my breasts, but lower then my chest. Just in the begining lining of my stomach. I experience it on and off.
I feel going to the doctor is a waste of time becoz they wont be able to see whats happening inside. Which expert do u recommend i see regarding this?

Thank you.

Hallo Zan
This can be signs of gastritis ( stomach lining inflammation) and this can give you a referred pain to the back or to the underside of the ribs. Try using Mucaine for this pain. Try using Ulsanic 3 times a day for a week or 3 and avoid all acidic or sour foods, as well as caffeine and smoking if possible. Please see your doctor if this does not help.