Posted by: Rosary | 2012-08-03

Pain Medication help please

Hi Doctor

Can I use synaleve with antibiotics doxycyclene and clarithromycin? I am also on pasmoquin and celebrex. Is it fine to use with these meds?
And is synaleve stronger than synap forte?

I have been diagnosed with severe seronegative ankylosing spondylitis with a possible cause from lyme disease.

What pain meds are stronger than synap forte?

Thanks very Much
Really appreciate your adviice.

I suggest that you consult a pain specialist. Ankylosing spondylitis can cause severe pain and must be treated by a pain specialist. You can do more harm trying medication that can have interactions with your chronic medication. Synaleve can influence the efficacy of your oral antibiotics. Synaleve is not stronger than Synap Forte. It is realy important to consult a specialist to manage your pain.