Question
Posted by: Charles | 2010/10/26

Pain Medication

I had a knee replacement op 18days ago. I am still experiencing severe pain. I was prescribed Synap Forte followed by Stilpane but the Stilpane is not nearly as effective as Synap Forte. Is it safe to continue to take Synap Forte over an extended period. I understand that it has addictive properties

Hallo Charles
Synap Forte and Stilpayne are both addictive if taken for long periods. Talk to your doctor about other alternatives for instance if you can use anti-inflammatory medication or something like a analgesic patch.

1
Posted by: Cyberdoc | 2010/10/26

Hallo Charles