Question
Posted by: Jeni | 2011/11/20

Pain mediation on flight via Dubai

I am traveling to NZ and have found a flight via Dubai. At present I am taking Tramacet for chronic pain. Would I have a problem at customs?

Expert ImageTravel expert

Dear Jeni,

There should not be a problem. Keep tablets in original packaging and get a letter from your doctor stating length of you trip, name of tablet, diagnosis they are being taken for and that they are not for resale!

Kind regards,
Pete

2
Posted by: Johnmark | 2012/02/10

Very nice arlcite. I saw a website with a arlcite similar to this one. This is probably a much googled topic. Keep up the good job. I think this matter is often discussed

Reply to Johnmark
Posted by: Travel expert | 2011/11/22

Dear Jeni,

Kind regards,
Pete

Reply to Travel expert