Posted by: George | 2013-02-07

Pain left side head of penis after esophagitis.

Hi I am George, my nighmare started 6 months back. I was on a bumpy road trip when after aroung 2 hours of drive I started belching burping, went on for 3 hours the belching.

This attack later on occurred many times over next few days. I did endoscopy and the result came "  Hiatal Hernia and Esophagitis LA grade A''.
My problem is that ever since that day I feel sharp peculiar pain (on touching with finger) on left side of my penis head. I am very distressed have not been able to masturbate also since than. Every time I try after erection my penis goes soggy while jerking.
PLS PLS PLS help me....earlier I would masturbate daily more thing I get erections a t night but can feel that they are not v hard as they used to be..PS : could this be referred pain.....

Dear George,

The possibilities here are multiple and variable. Whether there is a link between your Hernia and Esophagitis would be speculative and not necessarily helpful.

I strongly adivise you to see a urologist who would need to do a proper history, physical examination and possibly some blood tests to properly assess what is happening here for you.