Question
Posted by: Bionic | 2012/09/05

Pain inside knee

I have a pain on the inside of my knee and at night the whole knee aches like toothache. I have had an Xray and the report states that there are several oval ossific densities noted overlying the posterolateral aspect of the knee joint and these may represent possible synovial osteochondromatosis.
What exactly is the problem and how should this be treated ?

OK, yes, that was a wrong click ! Whoever had the x-ray taken owed and owes it to you to explain the findings. Fortunately, though the language sounds alarming, this doesn't sound like anything too sinister !

2
Posted by: Bionic | 2012/09/05

Apologies to all. Clicked the wrong button !!

Reply to Bionic