Question
Posted by: Worried | 2009/12/01

Pain in Vulva Area

For the past month I' ve had daily pain in the vaginal and vulva area. It sometimes feels as if it spreads to my anal area. It differs from sharp, quick pains to a lingering discomforting pain. There is no odour or discharge, although it does feel as if I might have slight bladder infection. Also I feel bloated most of the time. Should I consult a physician and how should I describe my problem to him?I had a hysterectomy where my uterus was removed about six years ago.

Yes, you should see a doctor and describe it exactly as you have here.

1