Question
Posted by: Angelface | 2009-04-16

Pain in thighs and buttocks

For a while now I have been experinecing discomfort (pain) in my thighs and buttocks area. It resembles the uncomfortable feeling you get after sleeping on a specific side of your body for too long. I experience this pain mostly when I sit on the couch for too long on my buttocks. At work if I sit with my legs crossed for longer than 30 minutes, ifeel as though pressure is building up on my thighs and I need to relieve the pressure.

please assist, I have no idea what this could mean.

Expert ImageNatural health

hi

i would suggest a consult with a Chiropractor as this might be a nerve that is being irritated.

Dr Debbie
www.drdebbie.co.za

3

Please help urgently i have uguly dark circles below my eyes it looks bad what my i use. desperate

DARK PATCH

Posted by: Been there | 2009-04-27

Sounds like you could have a bit of cyatica i.e. prob. with the cyatic nerve running down your spine, into your buttocks + the back of your thigh (hamstring). I' ve had it twice from driving the car with the seat too far back. It can be damb painfull + can take weeks 2 clear up. Last time mine took 7 weeks. Let your Doc. check it out.

Reply to Been there