Question
Posted by: Mosa | 2011/04/01

pain in the urine passage

My urologist told me that i have a very sensitive urethra,that is why i feel extreme pain after ejaculation,and further there nothing he can do about it, any second opinion?

Ejaculation pain with blood is not a good sign if that is present . Pain originating in the prostate or seminal vesicle which are involved in ejaculation have to be excluded and treated .Certain infection may also cause pain Trauma during intercourse also contributes . a urine test must be done to exclude infection > if the pain persist a cystoscopy may be required