Question
Posted by: Trinity | 2011/10/11

Pain in the ... toe

Since Sunday my 2nd (long) toe on my left foot has been really sore. It looks like really bad winters feet. On Sunday it felt like the whole toe was broken but now,the pain and the redness is located only at the point of the toe. I was on antibiotics for a while and took nicotinamide for winter feet. What can it be and what can I do ? Thanks

Trinity

I suggest that you consult your doctor for an examination and blood tests, to exclude the possibility of gout, which is a collection of uric acid crystals and can be extremely painful.