Question
Posted by: wally | 2009/10/12

Pain in the thigh

i am a man of 34 yrs and for the past 6 days have been experiencing pain in the thigh and am unable to walk. When I walk it s very painful on my left leg and i am limping. I have not been injured by anything. I just woke up one day like that.

Please help

Hi Wally

It's impossible to say what the cause is, especially since you didn't do anything obvious to cause it - could it be that you exercised that day and the pain only came on during the night? That's the only thing I can think of - I think you need to get a diagnosis though. I can't guess at a diagnosis, given that I don't know whether it's a bone, muscle, tendon injury. So you need to see a doc about it and have them accurately diagnose, so that you can do what is required to treat it.

1
Posted by: fitnessdoc | 2009/10/15

Hi Wally

Reply to fitnessdoc