Question
Posted by: lizzy | 2010/06/17

Pain in the stomach

Had a back pain lately which is now disappearing after being to the Doc, my problem now is everytime when i eat something, i have stomach bugs at the upper part of my stomach. I feel this pain when i eat only then disapears after. I get hungry a lot but struggle to eat because of this pain. What could be the cause of this pains.

Hallo Lizzy
You may have gastritis ( inflammmation of the stomach lining) See if using Mucaine 10 ml 15 minutes before meals help? If it persists you may need prescription medication to lower the acid levels in your stomach

1
Posted by: Cyberdoc | 2010/06/17

Hallo Lizzy