Posted by: Nozibele | 2011-05-17

Pain in the neck

I have had pain in the right side of my neck for many years. It started out as tonsils and I had my tonsils removed but the pain is still there. The doctor told me after a CT scan that my lymph nodes (glands) are swollen but they do not have an answer for me as there''s no reasonable explanation for my symptoms. I had an injury on the neck (right hand side) many years ago and the wound healed, so I don''t know if this pain has anything to do with it. The inflammation gives me bad breath. When the pain goes away, which is rarely, the bad breath also goes away. I suspect there''s a lot of pus and mucous in my neck area. Please help as I have exhausted all medical avenues.

Expert ImageNatural health

I suggest you try Lymphomyosot - this drains glands. use at least for 2 months - 10 drops three times daily. If this does not help then consider consulting with a homeopath.

Dr Debbie