Question
Posted by: painful | 2008/09/02

pain in the neck

i had a full body massage middle of June. since then i have a pain on the right hand side of my neck that runs from the base of my skull to my shoulder. If I look down, and then to the right its almost as if there is a ' click'  which is painful, before I can tilt my head back up again. I would like to have this seen to, but am unsure whether to see a physiotherapist or a chiropractor. What is your advise?

Thank you for visiting health24.com.

The massage propably injured a muscle and dislocated a fascet joint in the neck. I suggest that you consult a chiropractor for the necessary treatment.

Kind regards

1
Posted by: julie | 2008/09/03

I am not a doctor but I have had neck problems and I went for physio. Worked for me. I am not keen on a chiropracter expecially when it' s the neck

Reply to julie