Question
Posted by: Zaza | 2010/04/09

Pain in the lower abdomen

Doc

I am experiencing some pains on my lower abdomen, my uterus feels a bit heavy and painful to a point that when i sit down i have to do it very slowly, and also when i sneeze i feel like am touching it. this resulted from an episode of the sexual contact with my husband where i was lying on top of him, allowing deeper penetration, and he also penetrated me from the back. Is my uterus bruised or maybe moved from its normal position? is there any ifection? please help out.

Ta.

It could be some bruising, but this should resolve ina day or two. If it persists longer, then infection may be a possibility and you should see your doctor.

2
Posted by: Jet | 2010/04/11

Does your pain feel like someone is kicking you in the stomach?And sometimes move from the center to either side of your lower abdomen?

Reply to Jet