Question
Posted by: Phumlani | 2011/06/03

Pain in the groin

I recently went to the doctor and he diagnosed me. He said I have ternia, I''m not sure of the spelling. I''ve got great pain on either side of the pubic hair, I don''t know if that area is called a groin. I have had a sexual intercourse with my wife, she was using some viganal fluids. Could be the reason I got this ternia?

From what you are describing you most probably have been diagnosed with a groin Hernia - http://www.medicinenet.com/hernia/article.htm. I attach this link as it contains valuable reading material. The likelihood that the vaginal lubrications used by your wife to have caused this is highly unlikely; in fact it most probably would contribute to easing pain as it smoothens the sexual movement. You should maybe discuss the option of have the hernia repaired with your doctor as that will most definitely relieve pain.

You are welcome to phone our helpline – 0860100262 where you could be assisted in finding a practitioner as close as possible to you.
Furthermore you are welcome to visit the following website for any more sexual health information and assignments that could be helpful: www.sexualhealth.co.za

1
Posted by: sexologist | 2011/06/03

Reply to sexologist