Question
Posted by: Loli | 2009-04-29

Pain in the bum bone

Hi Do

Since last week I have been having pain in my bum bone area,I dont know how to call it, but it so painful,its like my bone is broken,I sometimes can walk properly or turn properly in the bed,it even worse driving, I now live on painkillers. I tohught again might be the air-con,in my officeI am always cold on my shoulders and being all the time feeling cold.What could it be,i didnt fall.

Dear Loli
You may have inflammation in the joint between the hip and spine or you may have sacro-ileitis - inflammation of the coccyx bone. Let your doctor have a look to see whether you need physio and/or anti-inflammatory medication/injection.