Question
Posted by: big blambi | 2008/09/22

Pain in the balls

Two days back i felt a queer pain in the sacred area. It started when i was taking a short walk and now i can feel it when i am sitting. You know, i felt the pain when i was masturbating yesterday. I last had sexual intercourse last year in June and i tested HIV negative three months back.
What could be the problem in my crown jewels and the solution?

Dear big blambi
You may have an infection called orchitis and you may need antibiotics. Please see your doctor and ask him to test your urine too.

1
Posted by: Big blambi | 2008/09/24

dear Doc
I can feel a lump on the left side ball and i don' t know if it a symptom of the orchitis. Also, i would like to know if i will ever be able to have children in the future because i am engaged to a woman and are planning to have children together in the future. And also will my sex life be normal again after this terrible illness?

Reply to Big blambi