Question
Posted by: jj | 2009-11-16

Pain in the abdomen

Hi, I have been getting this pain in the bottom of my abdomen area as well as my side of my lower back. I have been taking citra soda as i thought it could be my bladder that is infected. But no discharge not burning when I urine. Went to the DR and was given Betamox 500 with a pain table as well, to take for 5days. Once completed I should come back. The DR indicated that my urine shows no infection but there are a small percentage of women where this do occure. Therefore he treated as an infection. My problem with this is that after 5days today 16/11/2009, I' m still having this problem. Due to work i cant just take off. What can this be? In my urine there is no indication that it is my Kidneys.

Thanking you in advance for you responses.

Hallo JJ
This could also be an infection in the womb, the tube leading to the ovaries or even the bowel. If it is not improving with antibiotics your doctor may need to do further tests ( sonar/gyne examination/stool sample to the lab for instance)

2
Posted by: K | 2009-11-17

Hi, I have the same symtoms but the difference is I' m pregnant. I went to the doctor he gave me viginal cream and antibiotics (metazol). My question is, is it safe to be taking these pills while being pregnant?

Reply to K
Posted by: cyberdoc | 2009-11-16

Hallo JJ

Reply to cyberdoc