Question
Posted by: Hein de Kock | 2010-01-12

Pain in testees and degestive system

I have been having pain in my testees for the last 4 months. I went to see a urologist and he said that I have an infection in my prostate. My bodies ph balance was off and since the prostate is alkaline it does not like to be acidic. I have been drinking citro soda for this.

The pain got better, but now I cannot eat without feel sick and wanting to throwup afterwards. I also feel pain in my stomach and the pain in my testees is back.

What can be the problem?

Hallo Hein
You may have a chronic infection in the urinary tract - this can cause pain in the testis and prostate. You may also have gastritis (inflammation of the stomach lining) Please go for an urine test and examination of the stomach. You may need antibiotics and acid supressing medication.

2
Posted by: Hein de Kock | 2010-01-12

Thank you. I will go to the doctor this weekend

Reply to Hein de Kock
Posted by: cyberdoc | 2010-01-12

Hallo Hein

Reply to cyberdoc