Question
Posted by: Lara | 2009/11/18

Pain in Shoulder, back and under arm

My husband gyms and has recently started having severe pain in his shoulder, upper back and on his side (under the arm from just below the armpit down to his waist.) He has been using panamor gel and capsules, but the pain is not getting any better.
He complains that it even hurts when he breathes. Could he have pulled a muscle that could be causing this discomfort and what can he do to aleviate the pain?

Hallo Lara
He may have an underlying infection of the pleura (covering of the lung) or it may well be a soft tissue injury. I think he should rather see a doctor to determine the cause so that he can get the right treatment. He may need antibiotics/physiotherapy?

1
Posted by: cyberdoc | 2009/11/18

Hallo Lara

Reply to cyberdoc